Current version: 0.0.6.0 - ALPHA - 31-12-2012
Any Linux system
Support the project:
- The Ok button on the newfile dialog can now create a new tab.
- A new canvas can be created from the newfile dialog taking both width and height into account.
- PNG, JPEG, BMP, TGA and GIF files can be opened with the open button or File>>Open menu.
- Added paintBrush tool with colour selection.
- PNG, JPEG, BMP, TGA and GIF files can be saved if created/edited.
- PhotoFiltre LX now creates a preferences file and can read/write to it.
- Added file filters back to the Open file dialog.
- Changed application icon to the new one.
- Added colour picker tool.
- Images are now contained within a scrollview, you can scroll the image both horizontally and vertically.
- Added zooming/scaling which can be controlled with the scrollwheel or menus.
- Now has Greyscale, Brightness increase/decrease, Contrast increase/decrease, Old photography functionality.
- Recent files menu entry with filtered results to only display supported image files.
- Added paintBucket tool.
- Added crop tool.
Lotus Symphony 3
I created packages for people to run Lotus Symphony 3 on their Linux box. Its 32bit custom built to work on 64bit systems as there is not any package for 64bit users like myself.
|Lotus Symphony 3.0.1 English only||64bit||277.6mb||10.04 - 11.10|
|Lotus Symphony 3.0.1-Language Pack 1 MULTI Lang||64bit||110.9mb||10.04 - 11.10|
|Lotus Symphony 3.0.1-Language Pack 2 MULTI Lang||64bit||133.7mb||10.04 - 11.10|
|Lotus Symphony 3.0.1-Language Pack 3 MULTI Lang||64bit||31.3mb||10.04 - 11.10|
|Lotus Symphony 3.0.1-FixPack1 MULTI Lang||64bit||36.2mb||10.04 - 11.04|
|Lotus Symphony 3.0.1-FixPack2 MULTI Lang||64bit||42.1mb||10.04 - 11.10|
|Lotus Symphony 3.0.1-FixPack3 MULTI Lang||64bit||44.4mb||10.04 - 11.10|